1. Cold storage rooms are more and more widely used in many fields for people’s work and life, including medical health, blood banks, poultry slaughter, and processing of aquaculture, agricultural product, dairy, beverage and logistics storage.
2. Solar powered cold storage rooms are mainly installed in places with good radiation where utility grid can’t reach, or where their electricity rates are very high. However, their capacities are usually not very big because of installation costs, and main specifications are 20’ and 40’ movable container cold storage rooms.
1. SOLARK solar powered cold storage rooms are specially designed and produced according to different radiations and environment temperatures at different places, enabling them to operate well.
2. SOLARK has developed and manufactured solar PV technology and products for more than 10 years, and integrates solar PV technology with cold storage features, and overcomes the surging current issue which happens on most solar cold storage rooms.
l The world famous brand refrigeration fittings;
l Modular insulation panel, CAM hook and easy Installation;
l Fully automatic control, easy operation and management;
l Environment friendly and energy saving.
1. Temperature classification:
1.1 5.0 °C ~ + 15°C: communication station, medicines storage etc;
1.2 -15 °C ~ + 5 °C: pre-cooling, keep fresh;
1.3 -15 °C ~ -20 °C: freezer storage;
1.4 -20 °C ~ -30 °C: quick-freeze;
2. Main components:
2.1 Condensing unit: Bitzer or Copeland, 3HP – 5HP;
2.2 Evaporator: KELTESS air-cooler;
2.3 Insulation Panel: PU;
2.4 Other accessories: world-famous brands, like Siemens, CHINT, etc.